Wednesday, August 14, 2013

CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book - New Product Blog Hop

 Hello and welcome to the blog hop featuring many of the great products in the new Close to my Heart idea book.  You may have found your way here from Elizabeth's blog.

I created a card using a few of my favorite new items.  First is the Sarita fabric  - I cut circles and made this fabulous flower embellishment.  Next is the stamp set, Geometric Backgrounds stamped onto several cut flags.  This is a great stamp set!


The hop continues at Heather's blog.  Have fun and happy stamping!  Georgia

7 comments:

  1. Love how you used the fabric..so pretty!M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simply beautiful. I love that there is the added detail that it is fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!! I love the "clean & simple" style and anything on Kraft cardstock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you incorporated the fabric on this card!

    ReplyDelete