Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March SOTM Blog Hop - Potential

Welcome to the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog hop. You may have found your way here from Judy Burger's blog.

This month we have a beautiful set of nine stamps called "Potential". I have created a couple of circle cards this month. My first card uses kraft cardstock with a splash of lagoon cardstock and ribbon. I love the look of Desrt Sand ink on this cardstock. It creates beautiful shadding. Did you know that in addition to the Kraft cardstock, CTMH offers kraft envelopes and a die cut card set? Love it! My second card is created using the Stella paper pack and bling accents from the Blue & Green Sparkles assortment. Inks used include Sunset, Tulip and Cocoa.

The hop continues at Carla Ironside's blog. Have fun and Happy Stamping. Georgia

9 comments:

  1. Cute cards...love the kraft with lagoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards - love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Kraft one is my fav.great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Love the Kraft with a lagoon pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the swirls with the round cards! I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your color combos! Very striking cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo on the second card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great color combos, particularly the Lagoon with kraft.

    ReplyDelete