Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Product Blog Hop!

You have found your way to the Close to My Heart consultant blog hop featuring a variety of the new products that can be found in the Summer 2010 idea book. You may have landed here from Jennifer's blog.

For my project, I selected the Clear Cards. These cards are a nice weight and so much fun to work with.





I cut patterned paper (Topstitch Paper Packet) to fit the inside of the card and stamped "happy birthday" (stamp from Candlelight set). I used a fine line of liquid glass around the entire edge of the paper. Next, I took a strip of paper and adhered it to the card front. Using a sponge brush and acrylic paint, I edged the entire card with a thin line of paint. I added some ribbons by punching several holes through the card top and added a soft suede pinwheel embelishment.



Now, the hop continues over at Antoinette's Blog. Have fun and happy stamping!

7 comments: